(localisation not exact, possible mistake up to 100 metres)
|No:||65 (list of all monuments)|
|Category:||Palaces and manor houses|
|Address:||Riga, Ciekurkalns, between Ezermalas Street and Kisezers Lake, next to the Faculty of Transport and Machine Sicence of Riga Technical University|
|Versions of name:||Neuhof, Bulmerinckshof|
|Year of construction:||?|
|Condition:||Does not exist|
Manor house has not been preserved.
Merchant V.Kusinkis here established a factory of copper, steel and iron wares in 1852 - most likely it did not operate too long though.
In 1895 chief engineer of Riga Gustav Adolf Agthe obtained this manor together with neigboring Dragunmuiza manor and Heil manor - he planned to establish a district of private villas and large park here after his retirement. Agthe family owned the manor house up to the middle of 1930ies, then it became property of Riga city.