(localisation not exact, possible mistake up to 1000 metres)
|No:||61 (list of all monuments)|
|Category:||Palaces and manor houses|
|Address:||Riga, Ciekurkalns, not localised more exactly|
|Versions of name:||Schreienbusch, Mehrmanshof?|
|Year of construction:||17th c.?|
|Condition:||Does not exist|
This manor was formed in 1687 on the land belonging to Mazjumprava manor, on the land of Dizkasi farmstead. It was established by Riga householder Dietrich Schrei - and his family gave a name to this new manor - Schreienbusch. Up to 1800 this manor belonged to the colonel baron Gustav Weismann von Weisenstein - builder of Riga harbour. His properties were also Dreilini and Laci manors ad the remote Sharlotendahl and Schwartz manors in the area of Mazjumprava.
Last owner of Ciekurkalns manor M.Mende started to divide his land in building plots and sell them in 1870ies. Thus in 19th cnetury there formed a new district on the land of manor - Ciekurkalns.
There is a map (2.) from 1700 which shows a manor approximately in this area - Mehrmanshof, possibly the same manor house.