|Coordinates:||56°55'28,75'' N 24°07'34,01'' E Google Maps|
|No:||131 (list of all monuments)|
|Category:||Palaces and manor houses|
|Address:||Riga, Salas, Lucavsala 5|
|Versions of name:||Lucava manor, Lucavsalas muiza, Lutzaushof|
|Year of construction:||18th c.?|
|Conservation status:||Not protected|
Comparatively small and unsighty wooden building on Lucavsala island near Daugava is possible manor house.
Initially Lucavsala island belonged to master of Livonian Order, since 1559 - to private persons. IN 17th century owner of the manor was Hans Lutsow - most likely his family gave a name to manor and to Lucavsala island. Lucavsala was agricultural property, here in wooden buildings lived tenants who kept cattle here, here was also pasture.
At the end of 19th century manor belonged to heirs of merchant Ivana Leontiev - eight co-owners. They were three daughters of merchant Nataly, Anna Volkova and Kapitolina Shutova, three sons of Peter Vost - Yevgenii, Fiodor, Nikolai and their married sister Olga Martini. Eighth was some Konstantin Batcel. Riga managed to purchase Lucavsala only in 1902, when Leontievs and Vosts were heavily indebted and were in constant conflicts among themselves.
Manor house has been reshaped, in bad condition.