|Coordinates:||56°26'19,7'' N 24°03'06,2'' E Google Maps|
|No:||215 (full list of landmarks)|
|Category:||Palaces and manor houses|
|Address:||(Bauska district), Bauska region, Mezotne municipality, in Mezotne, at the bank of Lielupe next to palace|
|Conservation status:||Architecture monument of state importance No. 6174 - whole manor complex with the park.|
Although current Mezotne palace has been built in 1802, manor is older. Up to the construction of the new palace the large building next to Lielupe served as manor house. Afterwards it was turned into manager's house and was rebuilt in early 19th century.
In 1930ies the formerly expressive building was rebuilt beyond recognition and now little tells about the long history of this building.
In the engraving of W.Stavenhagen the old manor house is seen in the central part of picture, between the new palace (rightmost building) and dairy (building at Lielupe bank next to bridge).