(localisation not exact, possible mistake up to 200 metres)
|No:||117 (list of all monuments)|
|Category:||Palaces and manor houses|
|Address:||Riga, Petersala-Andrejsala, in the area of Rupniecibas Street 14 - 22, approximately in the area of Lithuanian Embassy|
|Versions of name:||Houes of Pasture keeper, Peter's house?|
|Year of construction:||18th c.|
|Condition:||Does not exist|
Pasture of Riga city was valuable part of infrastructure in the city in previous centuries. Keeper of this pasture lived at the beginning of Ganibu dambis (also contemporary street - "Dam of Pasture"), closer to Riga. People gave it a nickname - Bull's manor (Bullu muiza). In this farmstead generally was living one of housekeepers who happened to live in powerty. Such bancrupt householders often claimed as candidates for positions in different social security services in the city, for positions in the church and similar.
In 1795 J.C.Brotze depicted a building which is located parallely to contemporary Rupniecibas Street. Manor is one-floor loghouse with tiled roof. House has got ornate Barocco details - three-piece gate and porch. There is visible also household building with tiled roof.
In the pictures from early 20th century approximately in this place there is taken picture of manor house - so called Peter's house.