(localisation not exact, possible mistake up to 50 metres)
|No:||114 (list of all monuments)|
|Category:||Palaces and manor houses|
|Address:||Riga, Mezciems, between Oncology Centre and teaching hospital "Gaiļezers"|
|Versions of name:||Hahnhof, Hahnenhof, Hana muiza, Gaila muiza|
|Year of construction:||1736.-1743.|
|Condition:||Does not exist|
Novadays location of this manor is marked by a group of old trees - remnant of former park. This manor house has been shown in the map which is included in the work of J.C.Brotze (3.). Manor developed on the land of Putnini farmstead at Putnini Lake somewhere in 1736 - 1743. Starting from 1766 it belonged to Riga householder Hahn, manor was named in his name (Hahn - from German - cock, in Latvian - gailis), also the lake nearby was renamed to Gailezers Lake.
This stone building was built in Barocco style. Pediment was formed in fachwerk technique. House got French roof with bay windows.