(localisation not exact, possible mistake up to 50 metres)
|No:||109 (list of all monuments)|
|Category:||Palaces and manor houses|
|Address:||Riga, Mezaparks, near Kisezers, south from Cimzes Street|
|Versions of name:||Annerhof, Annenhof|
|Year of construction:||?|
|Condition:||Does not exist|
Manor house has not been preserved.
This manor house has been separated from the older Meijermuiza manor.
In 1834 textile manufacturer J.Shopfeler here, in manor arranged a textile factory, which, obviously soon ended its activities. In 20th century in the area of this manor there started to develop sports facilities. In 1886 Yachting Club of Riga purchased Kletnieki farmstea between Annasmuiza manor and Gravemanor - it was used as a resting place during the trips.
At the beginning of 20th century in this manor there was living freiherr Reinhold Freitag von Loringhofen with his wife Auguste and thirteen servants including a fisherman.
Up to 1939 this manor was used as the quarters of German sports society "Kaiserwald", here was located sports ground, took place open-air parties, theatre performances.