(localisation not exact, possible mistake up to 150 metres)
|No:||195 (list of all monuments)|
|Category:||Palaces and manor houses|
|Address:||Riga, Maskavas forstate, Dunavas Street at Krudener dam, at the distributary of Daugava next to Krasta Street|
|Versions of name:||Libiesu salas muizina, Lange manor, Lübecksholmshof|
|Year of construction:||?|
|Condition:||Does not exist|
Manor hosue has been built on the former Libiesu island in daugava (former Libeka Island). It was so called "chivalry manor", obtained by Riga only in 1899. Up to 1940 it was rented out to private persons. In 1920ies and at the beginning of 1930ies here was living director of Central Board of Schools Reinis Liepins. During the Second orld War here was located poultry enterprise "A. Šteinīts".
Manor house at the end of Krudener dam was there in 1960ies but nowadays there are seen only ruins.
ⓒ 2009 Gatis Pavils