|Coordinates:||56°59'00,38'' N 24°15'28,15'' E Google Maps|
|No:||90 (list of all monuments)|
|Category:||Palaces and manor houses|
|Address:||Riga, Jugla, at Jugla Lake behind the Strazdumuiza boarding school|
|Versions of name:||Balta muiza, Kregeru muiza, Krögershof|
|Year of construction:||Late 19th century|
|Conservation status:||Not protected|
As a sad testimony to contemporary thriftlessness there serves collapsing Kregermuiza in unusually beautiful location next to Jugla Lake.
History of the manor house is linked to the nearby Strazdumuiza.
Owner of Strazdumuiza Johan Teodor Pychlau granted a land plot to his elder son Rheinhold Ludwig Pychlau (1816 - 1881) in his wedding in 1845. In 1881, after the death of Rheinhold Ludwig these properties were inherited by his wife Johanna Karoline. Her maiden name was Kreger and thus it is possible that the name of the manor is linked to this.
In 1945 this manor (then belonging to Riga city) was transferred to Ministry of Education, in 1951 - to 1st hospital. Up to the end of 1990ies here was located kindergarden No 103 - day nursery. It seems that it has been abandoned since then.
Stone house with two floors, fast deteriorating, nearly whole roof is gone. Remains of winding staircase..