(localisation not exact, possible mistake up to 200 metres)
|No:||71 (list of all monuments)|
|Category:||Palaces and manor houses|
|Address:||Riga, Dzirciems, near Dzeguzkalns Hill, not localised exactly|
|Versions of name:||Franzenhof|
|Year of construction:||18th c.|
|Condition:||Does not exist|
This manor was located on the land of Zasumuiza manor, near the mill of Steinhauer, next to Dzeguzkalns Hill. It was established by the pastor of St.Janis church Rötger Sehdens. He sold it to the widow of former wholesaler Fromhold Franzen and she owned this manor at the moment when J.C.Brotze depicted it - in 1794.
J.C.Brotze has shown a small building on steep slope. House has got vertically placed wooden planks and tiled roof with windows of second floor in the pediment and above the entrance. Next to the house there are smaller household buildings.