|No:||43 (list of all monuments)|
|Category:||Palaces and manor houses|
|Address:||Riga, Bolderaja, in the southern part of neighborhood, near Hapaka ditch, opposite to Krievusala island|
|Versions of name:||Gubernemente manor, Gouvernementshof|
|Condition:||Does not exist|
This manor has not been preserved, it existed up to the beginning of 20th century. Belonged to governor H.Fersen. In 1690 this manor was reduced - it became a monr of crown and retained this status up to the beginning of 20th century. Already at the end of 19th century here was established a sawmill of Berzini brothers - nowadays here is located SIA "Bolderāja" factories. Manor has given its name to nearby Gubernciems - part of city.
ⓒ 2009 Gatis Pavils