Below there are listed Websites which provide quality information about Latvian natural and cultural heritage. These sites are listed in three dimensions: a) Comprehensive Websites - where multiple kinds of monuments are investigated on a national level; b) Kinds of monuments - Websites where main attention is given to a certain kind of monuments and c) Regional level - websites which inform about a certain part of Latvia.
- Latvian Nature Heritage Fund, Monuments - Website of the open fund "Latvian Nature Heritage Fund". Information about more than a hundred outstanding Latvian monuments of nature. Website has been created by the author of this Website jointly with the distinguished researcher of Latvia Ansis Opmanis.
- Latvijas Petroglifu centrs (Latvian Petroglyph Centre - only in Latvian) - Website which informs about the discoveries and studies performed by one of the most active groups of geological and archaeological landmark researchers in Latvia. Webite informs about one of the most intriguing discoveries of latest decades - Latvian cliff and cave petroglyphs.
- Ceļteka (only in Latvian) - Website about nature and culture monuments in Latvia, propsed also routes for beautiful weekends in Latvia. Information about a very large number of landmarks in whole Latvia, mainly - large trees.
Kinds of monuments
- Latvijas alas (Caves of Latvia - only in Latvian) - the most bountiful source of information about the caves of Latvia in Internet, currently examined more than 250 caves. Created by activist of open fund "Latvian Nature Heritage Fund" Indulis Krauze.
- Association of Latvia's castles, palaces and manors - rich galleries and comprehensive information about several hundreds of Latvian castles, manors, palaces.
- Srednevekovije zamki Latviji (most complete version is in Russian) - comprehensive, very informative source of information about medieval castles in Latvia - includes huge number of images. A lot of related information about castles in neighboring countries and about other monuments of history.
- Waterfalls - Website about waterfalls in Latvia and other world, created by Gatis Pavils (mhm... me). Examined some 130 waterfalls, rapids and for most part - miserably small streams. As it seems - still the best source of information about the Estonian waterfalls in Internet as well.
- Rigas ekoturisma atlants (Ecotourism atlant of Riga, only in Latvian) - website started by society "VAK Mantojums" and including lesser known, outstanding values of Riga. Here included exceptional, original research, especially about the surroundings of Jugla Lake!